Talem Home Care, Non-Medical Sinior Care
Talem Home Care Franchise
Meet Jake co owner and founder of Talem
With over 35 years of combined experience, the founders of Talem Home Care have created a new franchise model that will lead our industry for years to come. Our franchise package delivers brand reputation more than any other brand by offering:
- The largest protected territories by far. Multiple franchise owners in a metro area can cause frustration and hurt the brand. Talem strives to offer no more than 1 to 2 territories per metro area.
- An industry-leading training and support program. We believe that, next to territory size, training and support are critical for franchisee satisfaction and success. At Talem we offer 4 weeks minimum of extensive training, with subsequent unlimited support. In addition, each franchise owner becomes a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®.
- Support for payer sources other than just private pay. We not only support our franchisees’ choice to work with other payer sources, we encourage it. Other payer sources include Medicaid and the Veterans Aid and Attendance program.
- Veterans’ program. Many people are not aware of the fact that home care may be available to military veterans at no cost to the veteran. Our experts help our veteran clients through the paperwork and application process to see if they qualify for such care.
- National contract and partnership with Phillips Lifeline. Together we provide personal emergency response units as well as medication dispensing solutions.
Alex’s Points of interest
Minimum Liquid Inv: $35K
Largest Territories In The Industry.
Unbeatable Training andSupport.
Veteran Programs For Your Clients.
Veteran Discounts For You.
Financing Support Available.
Industry With Growing Demand.
Low Investment Cost / High Potential Revenues
Minimum Net Worth: $150,000
Franchise Fee: $44,900 – $64,900 ( Territory size is the factor )
Passive Ownership: Semi Passive
Passive Owenership Explain: We allow owners to hire managers with relevant experience provided that the hired manager receives our training.
Discount Multiple Licenses: Multiple Licenses
Discount Veterans: Veterans