This is one of the interview videos instant imprints already did and wanted experts like myself to use. I think they did a good job in talking about their systems and what they offer as well as the light at the end of the tunnel. This first one is with my friend Christian Collucci whom […]
This is one of the interview videos instant imprints already did and wanted experts like myself to use. I think they did a good job in talking about their systems and what they offer as well as the light at the end of the tunnel. This first one is with my friend Christian Collucci whom I met at the first FBA broker conference I ever went to. He is a down to earth guy and easy to talk to. We got to talking about Instant Imprints and the differences in how it treats its people contributing to its success. It is exactly how its described in the videos. So just for consistency, here a quick summery of who they are and the qualification requirements:
Instant Imprints is the FIRST and ONLY national franchisee owned franchise system. We are also the ONLY full-service visibility marketing franchise. We have merged the Signage and Banners, Embroidery, Custom T-shirts, Promotional Products categories into one efficient business model. Our dynamic, ownership focused approach allows Instant Imprints’ franchisees drives business growth through uncommonly good customer service. Our executive leadership team, has extensive franchising experience and retail experience in multiple countries.
- 8 out of 10 Customers remember business that give them a promotional product.
- 82% of recipients keep promotional products that are useful.
- Customers are 43% more likely to buy from a company that has given them a promotional product VS. a company that has not.
- The addressable USA promotional and signage industry is worth over $50.4 Billion (almost double the US pizza industry) with FEW MAJOR COMPETITORS!
HUB and SPOKE (multi-unit)
Hub and Spoke Franchisees operate multiple centers within a protected area. The Hub and Spoke opportunity is a larger initial investment with greater incentives and opportunity, higher production capacity and operates more like a dry cleaner model. 1 main central production and smaller retail spokes as sales outlets and distribution points
Area & Master Franchises
Area Franchise opportunities are available in new domestic regions, and Master License opportunities are available to develop international markets.
Alex’s Points of Interest:
- Franchise gifts company shares to its franchisees so it is franchisee owned to its core
- Business 2 Business primary revenue streams keeps this professional
- Not a huge investment with not allot of overhead for a brick and mortar location
- Comfortable hours of operation
- Strong management and executive team
Minimum Net Worth: $350,000
6 Month Cash: $30,000 – $5,000
Franchise Fee: $39,950
Royalty Description: Royalty is paid monthly based on the Sales Subject to Royalty (SSTR)
Watch some of the other Instant Imprints Videos
Instant Imprints Video 1
Instant Imprints Video 2
Instant Imprints Video 3
Instant Imprints Video 4