How franchise Talk Interviews Can Help You Find the Right Franchise
- We show you brands through video with the franchisor speaking directly to points that matter to someone who is in the search process. Those are things they usually don’t do when they have a person looking for a franchise on the line with them. Franchises usually have a development person selling to those who are looking. These interviews give the development person or the founder the opportunity to tell a story, give advice, address non sales points that usually come up later on in the search and much more.
- Alex knows questions to ask based on the business models he is interviewing. He was trained as a franchise expert after 8 years of service in the Army. Since then he studies franchises and related industries. He has helped many people find and succeed in franchises with the help of his Risk Mitigation Process For Finding a Franchise Program. Imagine a franchise realtor. The questions he asks franchisors are based on many of the reoccurring questions many of his client have. By no means would these interviews answer all your questions but they are the perfect way for you to size up a few franchisors and see if they fit the bill.
- Able to help viewers see and feel a culture in a brand through video rather than just some listings that say nothing about the culture or leadership of the company. Videos are more dynamic and can capture the personality of a business.
- In our videos we make it easy for you to contact Alex or the franchisor directly.
- We feature franchises in all categories and several industries on our website and YouTube Channel .
- Join our host Alex for live Franchise Talk broadcasts and subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you can stay plugged in on latest franchise news and opportunities.
- We are your one stop shop for everything “franchise”
Who is this Alex Person?
Alex is a Franchise Expert, a decorated US Army veteran who served four tours of duty in Iraq & Afghanistan. He has a passion for helping himself and others control their own destiny while building income, wealth and equity by being their Own Boss. While serving his country he determined that there are thousands of franchises in over 75 different industries that veterans and people considering a career change can consider as options to transition their leadership and entrepreneurial skills. After his Military career, Alex became a one of the most respected franchise consultants and brokers in the Franchise Brokers Association.
Alex helps people from every background find great business opportunities that align with their lifestyle, financial and career goals. Alex discovered a solution through his experience by knowing the right questions to ask the franchisors. This helps people self educate and determine if that franchise opportunity is right for them. Alex founded Franchise Talk to save people time, energy and money through engaging and informative conversations with franchisors.